IFBB Bikini Pro, Beast Sports Nutrition Athlete, Bodybuilding.com Athlete, Fitness Model & Personal Trainer
follow my life through my blogs, I love my dogs, fitness and food!
1-24-2015 Leg Workout
This leg workout left my booty pumped and my legs sore before I even left the building! You want to use heavy enough weights that you can really feel the exercises, but control with proper form.
5 min on treadmill
3x10 body weight walking lunges
1. Deadlifts 4x12
2. Stiff Legged Deadlifts 4x12
3. Front Squat Superset with Back Squat 3x10 each
4. Walking Weighted lunges 3x20 (10 each leg)
5. Leg Press with feet close (narrow) and high on sled 3x12
6. Goodmornings with barbell on back 4x12
7. Weighted Hip Thrusts on bench with barbell on hips 4x12
8. Single leg curl (I used the leg extension machine and faced backwards, curling bar up to my gluteus, contracting the hamstring) 3x12 each leg
9. Back extensions squeezing gluten on the way up (be careful not to hyper-extend your back, keep spine in alignment.)
10. Seated Calf Raise 3x10 each angle (regular or straight, heels out, and heels in)
1. Hanging Leg Raises 3x12
2. Reverse Crunches on an incline 3x10
3. Ab Medicine Ball Toss against wall. Lay on floor or decline bench and extent medicine ball overhead. while contracting abs, sit up quickly and toss ball against a wall hard enough that it comes back to you. Catch ball and slowly return to starting position. 3x15
4. V-Crunches on a bench 3x12
My latest painting
My cardio workout today! Ropes!! Feel the burn!
Oh yeah baby! Putting on some muscle!
Follow me on Twitter and Instagram!
For my Video Blog, Email questions to mailto:Tabithaklausen@yahoo.com and I will answer them to the best of my ability! :) I want to hear your fitness, diet, and competition questions!